Analysis of multilocus DNA reveals hybridization in a contact zone between Empidonax flycatchers
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 614–624, November 2009
How to Cite
Rush, A. C., Cannings, R. J. and Irwin, D. E. (2009), Analysis of multilocus DNA reveals hybridization in a contact zone between Empidonax flycatchers. Journal of Avian Biology, 40: 614–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04681.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Paper received 7 August 2008; manuscript accepted 12 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!