Extensive hybridization in a contact zone between MacGillivray's warblers Oporornistolmiei and mourning warblers O. philadelphia detected using molecular and morphological analyses
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 539–552, September 2009
How to Cite
Irwin, D. E., Brelsford, A., Toews, D. P. L., MacDonald, C. and Phinney, M. (2009), Extensive hybridization in a contact zone between MacGillivray's warblers Oporornistolmiei and mourning warblers O. philadelphia detected using molecular and morphological analyses. Journal of Avian Biology, 40: 539–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04687.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Paper received 15 August 2008; manuscript accepted 7 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!