Microsatellites and single nucleotide polymorphisms in avian hybrid identification: a comparative case study
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 34–49, January 2010
How to Cite
Väli, Ü., Saag, P., Dombrovski, V., Meyburg, B.-U., Maciorowski, G., Mizera, T., Treinys, R. and Fagerberg, S. (2010), Microsatellites and single nucleotide polymorphisms in avian hybrid identification: a comparative case study. Journal of Avian Biology, 41: 34–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04730.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2010
- Paper received 29 September 2008; manuscript accepted 9 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!