Unusual pattern of sex-specific mortality in relation to initial brood sex composition in the black-billed magpie Pica pica
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 139–146, March 2010
How to Cite
Lee, S.-i., Hwang, Y., Lee, J. and Choe, J. C. (2010), Unusual pattern of sex-specific mortality in relation to initial brood sex composition in the black-billed magpie Pica pica. Journal of Avian Biology, 41: 139–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04749.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Paper received 3 November 2008; manuscript accepted 4 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!