Eggshell characteristics and yolk composition in the common cuckoo Cuculus canorus: are they adapted to brood parasitism?
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 177–185, March 2010
How to Cite
Hargitai, R., Moskát, C., Bán, M., Gil, D., López-Rull, I. and Solymos, E. (2010), Eggshell characteristics and yolk composition in the common cuckoo Cuculus canorus: are they adapted to brood parasitism?. Journal of Avian Biology, 41: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04818.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Paper received 2 February 2009; manuscript accepted 21 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!