The evolution of black plumage from blue in Australian fairy-wrens (Maluridae): genetic and structural evidence
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 505–514, September 2010
How to Cite
Driskell, A. C., Prum, R. O. and Pruett-Jones, S. (2010), The evolution of black plumage from blue in Australian fairy-wrens (Maluridae): genetic and structural evidence. Journal of Avian Biology, 41: 505–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04823.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Paper received 2 February 2009; manuscript accepted 20 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!