Fitness consequences of timing of breeding in birds: date effects in the course of a reproductive episode
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 282–291, May 2010
How to Cite
Grüebler, M. U. and Naef-Daenzer, B. (2010), Fitness consequences of timing of breeding in birds: date effects in the course of a reproductive episode. Journal of Avian Biology, 41: 282–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2009.04865.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Paper received 16 March 2009; manuscript accepted 10 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!