Philopatry, morphological divergence, and kin groups: structuring in thick-billed murres Uria lomvia within a colony in Arctic Canada
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 134–150, March 2011
How to Cite
Ibarguchi, G., Gaston, A. J. and Friesen, V. L. (2011), Philopatry, morphological divergence, and kin groups: structuring in thick-billed murres Uria lomvia within a colony in Arctic Canada. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 134–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2010.05023.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Paper received 2 October 2009; manuscript accepted 22 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!