From preen secretions to plumage: the chemical trajectory of blue petrels' Halobaena caerulea social scent
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–38, January 2011
How to Cite
Mardon, J., Saunders, S. M. and Bonadonna, F. (2011), From preen secretions to plumage: the chemical trajectory of blue petrels' Halobaena caerulea social scent. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2010.05113.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Paper received 2 January 2010; manuscript accepted 28 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!