Pygmy owl Glaucidium passerinum and the usage of ultraviolet cues of prey
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 89–91, January 2011
How to Cite
Härmä, O., Kareksela, S., Siitari, H. and Suhonen, J. (2011), Pygmy owl Glaucidium passerinum and the usage of ultraviolet cues of prey. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 89–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2010.05192.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Paper received 16 March 2010; manuscript accepted 8 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!