Occurrence of extra-pair paternity is connected to social male's MHC-variability in the scarlet rosefinch Carpodacus erythrinus
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 5–10, January 2011
How to Cite
Promerová, M., Vinkler, M., Bryja, J., Poláková, R., Schnitzer, J., Munclinger, P. and Albrecht, T. (2011), Occurrence of extra-pair paternity is connected to social male's MHC-variability in the scarlet rosefinch Carpodacus erythrinus. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 5–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2010.05221.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Paper received 27 April 2010; manuscript accepted 3 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!