Maintenance of variation in sexually selected traits in females: a case study using intrasexual aggression in tree swallows Tachycineta bicolor
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 454–462, September 2011
How to Cite
Rosvall, K. A. (2011), Maintenance of variation in sexually selected traits in females: a case study using intrasexual aggression in tree swallows Tachycineta bicolor. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 454–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2011.05322.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Paper received 24 August 2010; manuscript accepted 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!