An avian terrestrial predator of the Arctic relies on the marine ecosystem during winter
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 363–369, July 2011
How to Cite
Therrien, J.-F., Gauthier, G. and Bêty, J. (2011), An avian terrestrial predator of the Arctic relies on the marine ecosystem during winter. Journal of Avian Biology, 42: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2011.05330.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Paper received 7 September 2010; manuscript accepted 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!