Are urban habitats ecological traps for a native songbird? Season-long productivity, apparent survival, and site fidelity in urban and rural habitats
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 50–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Stracey, C. M. and Robinson, S. K. (2012), Are urban habitats ecological traps for a native songbird? Season-long productivity, apparent survival, and site fidelity in urban and rural habitats. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 50–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2011.05520.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!