To pluck or not to pluck: scientific methodologies should be carefully chosen, not ‘one size fits all’
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 15–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Katzner, T. E., Wheeler, M., Negro, J. J., Kapetanakos, Y., DeWoody, J. A., Horvath, M. and Lovette, I. (2012), To pluck or not to pluck: scientific methodologies should be carefully chosen, not ‘one size fits all’. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 15–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2011.05592.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!