Gene-flow across the European crow hybrid zone – a spatial simulation
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 281–287, May 2013
How to Cite
Brodin, A., Haas, F. and Hansson, B. (2013), Gene-flow across the European crow hybrid zone – a spatial simulation. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 281–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.00017.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!