Sex ratio adjustments in common terns: influence of mate condition and maternal experience
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 179–188, March 2013
How to Cite
Benito, M. M., Schielzeth, H., González-Solís, J. and Becker, P. H. (2013), Sex ratio adjustments in common terns: influence of mate condition and maternal experience. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.00024.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!