Intra-organ flexibility in the eared grebe Podiceps nigricollis stomach: a spandrel in the belly
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 This article is a U.S. government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 097–101, March 2013
How to Cite
Jehl, J. R. and Henry, A. E. (2013), Intra-organ flexibility in the eared grebe Podiceps nigricollis stomach: a spandrel in the belly. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 097–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.00059.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!