Genetic structure and phylogeography of a European flagship species, the white-tailed sea eagle Haliaeetus albicilla
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 263–271, May 2013
How to Cite
Langguth, T., Honnen, A.-C., Hailer, F., Mizera, T., Skoric, S., Väli, Ü. and Zachos, F. E. (2013), Genetic structure and phylogeography of a European flagship species, the white-tailed sea eagle Haliaeetus albicilla. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.00075.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 7 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!