Great tits provided with ad libitum food lay larger eggs when exposed to colder temperatures
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 245–254, May 2013
How to Cite
Schaper, S. V. and Visser, M. E. (2013), Great tits provided with ad libitum food lay larger eggs when exposed to colder temperatures. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.00129.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 20 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!