Nest visit synchrony is high and correlates with reproductive success in the wild Zebra finch Taeniopygia guttata
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 131–140, March 2012
How to Cite
Mariette, M. M. and Griffith, S. C. (2012), Nest visit synchrony is high and correlates with reproductive success in the wild Zebra finch Taeniopygia guttata. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05555.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!