Long-term and large-scale analyses of nest predation patterns in Australian songbirds and a global comparison of nest predation rates
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 435–444, September 2012
How to Cite
Remeš, V., Matysioková, B. and Cockburn, A. (2012), Long-term and large-scale analyses of nest predation patterns in Australian songbirds and a global comparison of nest predation rates. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 435–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05599.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!