Female-biased offspring sex ratios in birds at a mercury-contaminated river
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 244–251, May 2012
How to Cite
Bouland, A. J., White, A. E., Lonabaugh, K. P., Varian-Ramos, C. W. and Cristol, D. A. (2012), Female-biased offspring sex ratios in birds at a mercury-contaminated river. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 244–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05612.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!