Testosterone treatment can increase circulating carotenoids but does not affect yellow carotenoid-based plumage colour in blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 362–368, July 2012
How to Cite
Peters, A., Roberts, M. L., Kurvers, R. H. J. M. and Delhey, K. (2012), Testosterone treatment can increase circulating carotenoids but does not affect yellow carotenoid-based plumage colour in blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus. Journal of Avian Biology, 43: 362–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05713.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!