Immigration stabilizes a population of threatened cavity-nesting raptors despite possibility of nest box imprinting
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 141–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J. L. and Collopy, M. W. (2013), Immigration stabilizes a population of threatened cavity-nesting raptors despite possibility of nest box imprinting. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05728.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!