Continental shelf as potential retreat areas for Austral-Asian estrildid finches (Passeriformes: Estrildidae) during the Pleistocene
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 121–132, March 2013
How to Cite
Schidelko, K., Wüstenhagen, N., Stiels, D., van den Elzen, R. and Rödder, D. (2013), Continental shelf as potential retreat areas for Austral-Asian estrildid finches (Passeriformes: Estrildidae) during the Pleistocene. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05743.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!