Individual variation in sleep behaviour in blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus: assortative mating and associations with fitness-related traits
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 159–168, March 2013
How to Cite
Steinmeyer, C., Mueller, J. C. and Kempenaers, B. (2013), Individual variation in sleep behaviour in blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus: assortative mating and associations with fitness-related traits. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05750.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 6 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!