The thermoregulatory benefits of the communal nest of sociable weavers Philetairus socius are spatially structured within nests
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 102–110, March 2013
How to Cite
van Dijk, R. E., Kaden, J. C., Argüelles-Ticó, A., Beltran, L. M., Paquet, M., Covas, R., Doutrelant, C. and Hatchwell, B. J. (2013), The thermoregulatory benefits of the communal nest of sociable weavers Philetairus socius are spatially structured within nests. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05797.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!