Larger body size on islands affects silvereye Zosterops lateralis song and call frequency
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 221–225, June 2013
How to Cite
Potvin, D. A. (2013), Larger body size on islands affects silvereye Zosterops lateralis song and call frequency. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 221–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05820.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!