Multilocus phylogeography of Australian teals (Anas spp.): a case study of the relationship between vagility and genetic structure
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 169–178, March 2013
How to Cite
Dhami, K. K., Joseph, L., Roshier, D. A., Heinsohn, R. and Peters, J. L. (2013), Multilocus phylogeography of Australian teals (Anas spp.): a case study of the relationship between vagility and genetic structure. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 169–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2012.05826.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!