The epidemiology underlying age-related avian malaria infection in a long-lived host: the mute swan Cygnus olor
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 347–358, July 2013
How to Cite
Wood, M. J., Childs, D. Z., Davies, A. S., Hellgren, O., Cornwallis, C. K., Perrins, C. M. and Sheldon, B. C. (2013), The epidemiology underlying age-related avian malaria infection in a long-lived host: the mute swan Cygnus olor. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 347–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00091.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!