Host-specific parasitism in the Central American striped cuckoo, Tapera naevia
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 445–450, September 2013
How to Cite
Mark, M. M. (2013), Host-specific parasitism in the Central American striped cuckoo, Tapera naevia. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 445–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00100.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 7 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!