The individual counts: within sex differences in foraging strategies are as important as sex-specific differences in masked boobies Sula dactylatra
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 531–540, November 2013
How to Cite
Sommerfeld, J., Kato, A., Ropert-Coudert, Y., Garthe, S. and Hindell, M. A. (2013), The individual counts: within sex differences in foraging strategies are as important as sex-specific differences in masked boobies Sula dactylatra. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 531–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00135.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 13 May 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!