Common montane birds are declining in northern Europe
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 3–14, January 2014
How to Cite
Lehikoinen, A., Green, M., Husby, M., Kålås, J. A. and Lindström, Å. (2014), Common montane birds are declining in northern Europe. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00177.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!