Haemosporidian parasitism in the blackcap Sylvia atricapilla in relation to spring arrival and body condition
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 521–530, November 2013
How to Cite
Santiago-Alarcon, D., Mettler, R., Segelbacher, G. and Schaefer, H. M. (2013), Haemosporidian parasitism in the blackcap Sylvia atricapilla in relation to spring arrival and body condition. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 521–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00181.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 May 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!