Patterns of haemosporidian prevalence along a range expansion in introduced Kenyan house sparrows Passer domesticus
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 34–42, January 2014
How to Cite
Coon, C. A. C. and Martin, L. B. (2014), Patterns of haemosporidian prevalence along a range expansion in introduced Kenyan house sparrows Passer domesticus. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 34–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00235.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 August 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!