Melanin-based coloration covaries with fluctuating asymmetry, nutritional state and physiological stress response in common snipe
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 51–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Minias, P., Kaczmarek, K., Włodarczyk, R. and Janiszewski, T. (2014), Melanin-based coloration covaries with fluctuating asymmetry, nutritional state and physiological stress response in common snipe. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 51–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00268.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 August 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!