Influence of incubation recess patterns on incubation period and hatchling traits in wood ducks Aix sponsa
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 273–279, May 2014
How to Cite
Carter, A. W., Hopkins, W. A., Moore, I. T. and DuRant, S. E. (2014), Influence of incubation recess patterns on incubation period and hatchling traits in wood ducks Aix sponsa. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00275.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 November 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!