Multilocus phylogeography and morphology give insights into the recent evolution of a Mexican endemic songbird: Vireo hypochryseus
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 253–263, May 2014
How to Cite
Arbeláez-Cortés, E., Roldán-Piña, D. and Navarro-Sigüenza, A. G. (2014), Multilocus phylogeography and morphology give insights into the recent evolution of a Mexican endemic songbird: Vireo hypochryseus. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 253–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.00335.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 November 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!