Chick growth and survival in northern lapwings Vanellus vanellus indicate that secondary females do the best of a bad job
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 376–382, July 2013
How to Cite
Grønstøl, G., Hafsmo, J. E., Byrkjedal, I. and Lislevand, T. (2013), Chick growth and survival in northern lapwings Vanellus vanellus indicate that secondary females do the best of a bad job. Journal of Avian Biology, 44: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2013.05811.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!