The Scaling of Speeds and Distances in Galileo's Two New Sciences: A Reply to Palmerino and Laird
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 182–191, May 2012
How to Cite
Norton, J. D. and Roberts, B. W. (2012), The Scaling of Speeds and Distances in Galileo's Two New Sciences: A Reply to Palmerino and Laird. Centaurus, 54: 182–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0498.2012.00263.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!