Presented in part at the 80th General Session of International Association for Dental Research, March 2002, San Diego, CA, USA.
Three-dimensional morphometric analysis of human cadaver bone: microstructural data from maxilla and mandibleEine dreidimensionale morphometrische Analyse des menschlichen Knochens an einer Leiche: die mikrostrukturellen Daten des Ober- und des Unterkiefers.
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 213–218, April 2004
How to Cite
Fanuscu, M. I. and Chang, T.-L. (2004), Three-dimensional morphometric analysis of human cadaver bone: microstructural data from maxilla and mandible. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 15: 213–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0501.2004.00969.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Date: Accepted 1 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.