Area moments of inertia as a measure of the mandible stiffness of the implant patient
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 450–458, August 2004
How to Cite
Hansson, S. and Ekestubbe, A. (2004), Area moments of inertia as a measure of the mandible stiffness of the implant patient. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 15: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0501.2004.01021.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Date: Accepted 30 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.