Evaluation of a new biodegradable membrane to prevent gingival ingrowth into mandibular bone defects in minipigs
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 7–16, January 2009
How to Cite
Thoma, D. S., Halg, G.-A., Dard, M. M., Seibl, R., Hammerle, C. H. F. and Jung, R. E. (2009), Evaluation of a new biodegradable membrane to prevent gingival ingrowth into mandibular bone defects in minipigs. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 20: 7–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0501.2008.01604.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Date: Accepted 5 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!