Peripheral quantitative computer tomographic, histomorphometric, and removal torque analyses of two different non-coated implants in a rabbit model
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 242–250, March 2011
How to Cite
Shin, D., Blanchard, S. B., Ito, M. and Chu, T.-M. G. (2011), Peripheral quantitative computer tomographic, histomorphometric, and removal torque analyses of two different non-coated implants in a rabbit model. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 22: 242–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0501.2010.01980.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Date: , Accepted 9 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.