Comparative histological results of different biomaterials used in sinus augmentation procedures: a human study at 6 months
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1369–1376, December 2012
How to Cite
Comparative histological results of different biomaterials used in sinus augmentation procedures: a human study at 6 months. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 23, 2012, 1369–1376., , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, University and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!