Subantimicrobial dose doxycycline as adjunctive treatment for periodontitis
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 697–707, September 2004
How to Cite
Preshaw, P. M., Hefti, A. F., Jepsen, S., Etienne, D., Walker, C. and Bradshaw, M. H. (2004), Subantimicrobial dose doxycycline as adjunctive treatment for periodontitis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 31: 697–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2004.00558.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication 1 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!