Robin Davies and Roger Ellwood are employees of Colgate Ltd, UK.
The effectiveness of a toothpaste containing Triclosan and polyvinyl-methyl ether maleic acid copolymer in improving plaque control and gingival health
A systematic review
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1029–1033, December 2004
How to Cite
Davies, R. M., Ellwood, R. P. and Davies, G. M. (2004), The effectiveness of a toothpaste containing Triclosan and polyvinyl-methyl ether maleic acid copolymer in improving plaque control and gingival health. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 31: 1029–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2004.00614.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication 15 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.