Dimensional ridge alterations following tooth extraction. An experimental study in the dog
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 212–218, February 2005
How to Cite
Araújo, M. G. and Lindhe, J. (2005), Dimensional ridge alterations following tooth extraction. An experimental study in the dog. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 32: 212–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2005.00642.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 5 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.