*Group participants: Patrick Adriaens, Iain Chapple, Jacques Charon, Ioannis Fourmousis, Lisa Heitz-Mayfield, Bruno Loos, Richard Palmer, Panos Papapanou, Stefan Renvert, Aubrey Soskolne, Edwin Winkel.
Advances in the progression of periodontitis and proposal of definitions of a periodontitis case and disease progression for use in risk factor research
Group C Consensus report of the 5th European workshop in periodontology
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s6, pages 210–213, October 2005
How to Cite
Tonetti, M.S., Claffey, N. and on behalf of the European Workshop in Periodontology group C (2005), Advances in the progression of periodontitis and proposal of definitions of a periodontitis case and disease progression for use in risk factor research. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 32: 210–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2005.00822.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 1 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.